Tibetan hand hammered singing bowl makde by traditional tools and technique have always been rare and becoming harder to find. Our bowls only make by true antiques left in the rural Himalayas. With many years of experience, we guaranteed to bring you the originated sound of The Famous Tibetan bowl. Each product is handcrafted from the purest Nepal metals.
Buddhist Copper Handmade singing bowl from Nepali Artisans. You will hear auspicious sound in the middle of outer surface of the bowl. Singing bowls also known as Tibetan Prayer Bowls, This products include a singing bowl, a hand sewn cushion and a wood striker. These Genuine Antiques singing bowls are used worldwide for yoga, meditation, Relaxing, reduce stress spiritual healing. It is available in different weight, color and sizes.
Many of today's common illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, or inflammation-related disease, have been linked to stress. After sessions, many clients report a deep sense of tranquility, sleep soundly and feel the effects of the treatment for several days. Some other benefits may include:
Copper, Brass and How to use,
1. Hold the base of the bowl in the palm of your hand or on your fingertips.
2. Tilt the bowl towards you at a slight angle.
3. Hold the mallet supplied with your bowl from the top with the fingertips pointing downwards.
4. To warm up the bowl ready for play, strike the mallet gently against the side.
5. Keep your wrist straight.
6. Now, rotate the base of the mallet slowly around the rim of the bowl.
Includes an approximate 5" beautiful singing bowl. (1 piece)
Wooden mallet - 7 inch long. (1 piece)
Hand sewn cushion. (1 piece)
Circumference , Diameter : ~5 inch
Weight: ~450 gram
Save up to 50% off of select items, just in time to celebrate Spring Equinox! Use code: SpringForward